Proudly supported by Revera, 2017 brings us to the 23rd year of holding this tournament.
Sunday 21 May 2017 – 9th and 10th grade (entries close 7 May*)
Sunday 28 May 2017 – 7th, 8th and 11th grade (entries close 14 May*)
Reserve day is Sunday 4 June
* entries may close earlier if maximum numbers are reached.
Cost: $140 per team
Venue: Stop Out, Hutt Park, Lower Hutt
Rules and conditions of entry 2017_FINAL <- Click to download full details
- Each grade has two divisions – A and B
- Clubs can enter more than one team per grade or per division (except 11th grade where only one team per club can enter each division)
- Games will be 12 minutes each half with a 1 minute half time
- 7th-8th grade will play a maximum of 5 games
- 9th – 11th grade will play a maximum of 6 games
- Coffee, food and cold drinks available
- EFTPOS available (no credit cards)
This year we taking registrations by email. To register please email email@example.com with the following information
Division (A or B):
Team name: (Please provide grade and division and team name for each team entered)
Entry fee payments can be made online to:
Stop Out Sports Club
Bank account 03-0543-0005123-000.
Please put WRT, club and grade as a reference.
When the tournament began it was Wynton’s desire for a competition that retained the values of participation and enjoyment for players, parents and supporters. Winning is of course important, however to support those wishes the officially recorded goal differential for all games will never be higher than +3.
If you have any questions, please email Tania, at firstname.lastname@example.org